The definition of space!
Things you need to know about her
NIRVANA is a cutting-edge Lagoon 421 class catamaran offering outstanding comfort and luxury at sea. At 7.5 m wide, she is not only spacious but also extremely stable when anchored or when sailing. Her 1.26 m draught means will not restrain you from approaching the sandy beaches. The earthy hues of the interior and the overall minimalist design of the vessel make it an ideal modern, environment for relaxation and fun.
- Fully air-conditioned, 360o panoramic view indoor saloon
- 4 Double en suite facilities cabins for 8 guests
- 2 more cabins for the crew with their own facilities and private entrance
- Electric toilets
- 4 Photovoltaic panels
- 2500W inverter
- 3 fridges
- Cooker and oven
- Smart TV
- Ηi-Fi, Large selection of films and CDs
- I-pod station
- Underwater lights
- Dinghy with 3.50 polyester floor and 20 hp engine
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Microwave oven
- 5 zone air-condition units
- Water desalination unit for unlimited water
- Hammocks for relaxation moments
- Large outdoor saloon with hard top sun protection
- 4.5 m long sofa at the bow
- Karaoke device
- 2-person canoe
- Stand up paddleboard
- water rings for 2
- Snorkeling gear
"NIRVANA" is available for:
Crewed charter unter MYBA terms.
Konstantinos, was born in 1976 and has been a seaman since 2003. In addition to skippering Nirvana, his technical skills help him with maintaining on-board systems. As he is passionate about the sea and sailing, he has sailed countless hours and thousands of miles. He holds the RYA Short-Range Certificate and has completed a first aid course. He will be only too pleased to suggest beaches, picturesque taverns and hidden gems for you to explore. He speaks Greek, English and French.